• Develop the drug formulations including the manufacturing process for both new products and existing products.
• Prepare the Pharmaceutical development document for registration.
• Male or Female, age not over 30 years old.
• Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy.
• Experiences are not required, if have R&D experience or Production will be preferable.
• Computer literacy and good command of both written and spoken English.
• Initiative and analytical thinking with pursuing new knowledge and technology.
• Good responsibility with diligent high patient and honest mind.
• Good interpersonal relationship and able to enjoy cooperate working with people.
Quality control analyst
Job Description :
Conducting testing in accordance with standard procedures on Raw Material, In-Process and Finished Products.
• Bachelor degree in Pharmaceutical science or Chemical science
• Experience : Not required
• Gender : Not specified
• Age : 22 to 30 years